Description de l’offre
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be in charge of Bruichladdich Distillery Company brands (The Botanist Gin, Bruichladdich , Port Charlotte, Octomore) and responsible for driving the growth and success of these brands who share the common challenge of standing out in a highly competitive UK market.
The key objectives are to increase brand awareness, grow market share and drive sales, while maintaining their reputation for the highest quality and innovation.
- You will develop and implement the brand strategy ensuring alignment with the overall business objectives,
- You will develop and manage the annual brand plan and budget, ensuring delivery of key metrics including volume, value, market share and brand equity.
- Also you will assess brand performance and ROI vs strategic KPIs, create and deliver performance evaluation reports and presentations,
- You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders including the sales, supply, finance, trade marketing teams, global marketing teams,
- You will manage partner agencies, roll-out brand communication platforms with relevant levers (PR, media, influencer) to drive share of heart,
- You will collaborate with the global marketing team to adapt and execute global brand initiatives, ensuring they are relevant and effective in the UK market,
- You will lead the development and execution of all experiential events, partnerships, and sponsorships and work closely with the Brand Ambassador to engage with the trade and drive brand advocacy,
- You will create tools for all strategic channels, in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Managers, support sales team and in line with product/channel mix priorities,
- You will launch all relevant product changeovers, NPDs and limited editions across all brands, working closely with Central team and local teams.
- You have around 7 years of experience in brand management in FMCG with a strong track record of delivering results,
- Ideally you have been in the spirits industry and have a solid understanding of the UK spirits market and consumers,
- You have a demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful brand strategies,
- You have shown excellent project management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and effectively influence key stakeholders,
- You own strong commercial acumen and financial management skills,
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can-do attitude will be an asset.
Postuler à cette offre
EMEA - UK
Type de contrat