You will be in charge of the strategic management of On-Trade Field Sales & Channel for the Remy Cointreau brand portfolio in the UK.
- You will be responsible for the mapping and assessment of the universe relevant for Rémy Cointreau brands (independent on-trade), its segmentation, and its strategy to grow business through distribution, brand activation and partnership with Wholesalers.
- You will have the full responsibility for delivery of commercial and activation targets within (Independent) On-Trade nationwide channel with a special focus on increasing contracts volume and value to foster portfolio approach.
- With the Regional managers, you will build the roadmap by patch: prioritize the brands, allocate the appropriate means.
- The role requires the successful planning, implementation & execution of commercial strategies, NPD Launches, Marketing Plans to deliver volume & revenue targets, and best-in-class Brand Activation.
- You will manage a team of 10 people including x2 direct reports (Regional Sales Managers) and will have also the management of cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, to achieve mutual success and growth especially to leverage Wholesalers in best way.
- This role, that includes the most prestigious on-trade customers in the UK, is a strategic priority for Remy Cointreau and implies being in the field on a regular basis (Regions + London) working frequently off normal business hours.
- As part of the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) you will work also on transversal projects.