Product Master Data is the cornerstone of our information system. It enables communication between the various departments (Purchasing, Production, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.) and with numerous satellite systems and partners. To date, Olivier Robaraud, based in Cognac, is in charge of Master Data coordination for the Group. His retirement at the beginning of next year is leading us to rethink the organization.
Following the roll-out of SAP S/4 throughout the Group in 2020, and the implementation of PIM (Product Information Management), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) will be operational in the first half of 2024. These factors have prompted us to set up a Product Master Data center of expertise for the Group, and so we are looking for a Product Master Data Director capable of building and managing this department.
Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Director, this position, based in Angers, is to be filled on February 1st, 2024.
1- Manage commercial and technical database teams (7 employees)
- Ensuring a unifying role: as an inspirational leader, he or she instils a vision and motivates the team around common objectives while supporting the individual development of employees
- Harmonizing processes
2- Define Group’s product life cycle vision and associated processes
- Define the Want to Be: technical data, articles and associated KPIs
- Implement this vision by integrating IT/system developments such as PLM and the roll-out of the PIM in conjunction with e-commerce projects
3- Ensuring the consistency of article data
- Define the governance and coordinate the various R&D, Technical Database, Purchasing, Finance, Supply Chain and regulatory teams around items
- Process management for new items
4- Manage and plan the various related projects