Description de l’offre
- For Benelux, you will formulate local marketing strategies and plans, within the brand global strategies and guidelines,
- Drive excellent implementation of the activities through-the-line for the brands, conduct systematic & thorough evaluations.
- You will identify and anticipate consumer, category and competitors trends to propose new ideas that will help move the brand forward in the marketplace,
- Define and maintain the brand health indicators that are critical to achieve trademark objectives.
- You will lead the development of the marketing material and planning of promotional campaigns working closely with all different internal departments & external agencies,
- Get agreement from Brand Owner team on annual/long-term brand plan (objectives and budgets, and programs) and manage monthly reporting and quarterly meetings.
- You will build efficient relationships with key internal and external partners, e.g.: sales team, agencies, brand owners… in order to deliver superior execution of marketing plans at best possible costs.
- You will manage a team of Junior Marketer & Brand Ambassador.
- With an university/Master degree in Economics or Marketing, you have 5-7 years of experience in brand marketing gained in FMCG/Luxury industries.
- Ideally you will have a strong affinity with on-trade and premium/luxury brands.
- You have a client & business-oriented mindset and will bring your analytical and synthetic skills.
- You have shown excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dutch or French mother tongue, fluent English.
Position based in Brussels with occasional travel within Benelux & international.
Postuler à cette offre
EMEA - Autre pays
Type de contrat